MSR built 2.5L
- Closed decked block
- Ported heads with 1mm oversized valves
- 13mm Oil Pump
- Mishimoto Dual row – X Line Radiator
- Kelford 272 Camshafts
- Precision 6262 Factory Location turbocharger @ 40psi
- External 46mm Wastegate
- Process West Top Mounted Intercooler
- Perrin Silicone Inlet Pipe
- PSR Ported Headers
- Custom Made Up Pipe and Down Pipe
- X-Force Cat Back Exhaust System
- 445.1kW At The Wheels
- Standard ECU tuned by MSR
- Carberry E-Flex Sensor with Launch Control, Flt Shift and Anti Lag
- Standard DCCD Close Ratio STI 6 Speed
- Radium Surge Tank
- 3x Walbro 460 Fuel Pumps
- 2000cc ID Injectors
- GFB Blow Off Valve
- Process West Oil Cooler
- Peirburg 3 Port Boost Solenoid
What made you decide to modify your car?
It has been something i’ve always wanted since i bought my first WRX in 2007.
Whats the next stage with your car?
MCA coilovers, rollcage, wheels and tyres.
Do you attend any track days or other racing events? If so how have you done?
Haven’t had track time in it yet, we have another sti for that, will be taking it to the drags or roll racing.
Whats your favourite part about the car?
What would be your advice for people getting wanting to modify their Subaru?
Make sure you have deep pockets, performance parts add up really quick.